It’s an all-access pass to the Mt. Washington Auto Road!
Whether you’re a photographer, birder, weather fanatic, alpine flower lover - or just love having access to the tallest peak in the northeast - a season pass can pay itself off in just 3 drives!
Treat your family and friends to a great experience as many times as you wish. Enjoy all the Mt. Washington Auto Road has to offer!
An Auto Road season pass is just $150 and includes:
- unlimited access to the Auto Road during regular operational hours
- free admission to the NEW Mt. Washington Observatory Museum at the summit
- access to 3 sunrise drives June 22nd, July 27th and August 21st
Auto Road season passes are for individuals only. Passholders will need to fill out a short form and have their photos taken at the Auto Road base lodge to receive a season pass.
Season pass and valid driver’s license upon arrival. Season pass allows access for the vehicle and all occupants, provided vehicle meets our safety guidelines and vehicle limitations. Pass holder does not need to be the driver.
How to Purchase Your Season Pass
- Buy online ($9.24 processing fee), download a season pass application or just stop by the Auto Road base lodge (directly across from Auto Road entrance)
- Have your photo taken at the Auto Road base lodge
Once your season pass has been purchased and photo pass has been picked up you will need to show your pass and drivers license at the Auto Road Toll House.
Please note: Season pass is for personal use only and is not valid for any commercial use. Mt. Washington Auto Road operations are subject to weather conditions. Season pass is only valid during regular published operating hours. Read our vehicle limitations.