Northeast Delta Dental
June 15, 2019 - 9:00am
∨ ROAD RACE EVENT MENU ∨
4,650 vertical feet
22% max grade
ONLY ONE HILL
This historic all-uphill run draws thousands of runners from around the globe to make the grueling climb to the summit of the highest peak in the Northeast.
Registration for the Northeast Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race is by random selection. The registration period for random selection is Monday, February 11 at 8:00 am to Monday, February 25 at 11:59 pm. No exceptions. Selected runners will be notified by Thursday, February 28 at 1:00 pm.
Registrants will not be charged unless selected for the race.
Selected Runner Registration Includes:
- Amazing calorie-replenisher turkey dinner from Hart's Turkey Farm
- Unique participant tech running shirt
- Race bling
- Warm fuzzy blanket for the finish line on the summit at 6,288' (home of the world's worst weather)
Race support / logistics along the legendary Mt. Washington Auto Road:
- 4 water stops and at the summit
- HAM Radio operator communications
- Summit parking for race support drivers
- Emergency Medical Teams at base and summit
This race supports local healthcare in the rural areas of northern New Hampshire. Each year the race makes a charitable donation to Coos County Family Health Services through sponsorship by Northeast Delta Dental. Since 2001, donations to Coos County Family Health total over 100k!
The Mt. Washington Auto Road opens to the public for normal driving operations around 1:30pm on race day, June 15th, 2019.